Our company transmits the traditional Japanese art of calligraphy from Kyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture to the rest of the world.
The unique formative art of kanji and hiragana has earned the love of people around the world. It has gone beyond the boundaries of calligraphy and is being creatively incorporated into various art forms from clothing, to sundries and tattoos.
We hope to deliver original and wonderful works of art created by Japanese calligraphy masters to all the lovers of Japanese calligraphy art around the world.
- Operating Company
- Shintsu Co. Ltd.
- Operations Manager
- Kensuke Koga
- 1-2-4 Nagahama Mitsuwa Bldg. 1F
- Telephone No.
- Email Address
- Method of Inquiry
- All custom-made Japanese calligraphy artwork
- Sales Method
- Image data (PDF) attached to email or available through data file download
- Ticketed prices
- Payment Method
- Online credit payment (PayPal)
- Payment Period and Method
- At the time of order through our website.
- Product Delivery
- 7-10 days after official order is placed (*may vary depending on volume and status of order)
- Returns and Refunds
- Please contact us by email within 8 days of receiving the product
- Additional costs besides product price and shipping
Proprietary Rights & Disclaimer
- Proprietary Rights:
- All work found here at j-art is copyrighted by the individual artists.
The images on this website may not be used in any way, shape or form without written permission from the individual artists.Please use the inquiry form to request permission to use the content found on our website.
All useable content at j-art is protected by copyright laws in Japan and other countries.
Copyright for all work is owned by either j-art or the individual artists.
- We are committed to providing our customers with peace of mind when buying our products.
However, we assume no responsibility for any error, bounced emails, delay, interruption,deletion, or defect from communication line failure caused from destruction and sabotage through unauthorized access to our website.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages or losses incurred by the user whether online or offline through content received from, or from usage of our website or services.
Limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in your country of residence and in no event shall our site’s liability to you, including direct, indirect or consequential damages incurred in connection with our site, exceed the amount in payment we received from you for our products.
- Disclaimer for External Links:
- Links to other sites are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only;
they do not constitute endorsement of the content on the sites, or affiliation by j-art with the sites’ organization, products or services. j-art bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, activities or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.